sneak peek of SimplePrints latest feature
Photo Magic is the newest feature on SimplePrints App that allows you to embed the photos in your photo books with videos. Now you can document and share the full story with both photos AND video. Prepare to be delighted!
Before you get started, make sure you complete the following steps in order to preview Photo Magic:
1. Update SimplePrints app to the latest version on app store
2. Open this website on an iPhone (in Safari or other browser)
3. Have one of our sneak peek images ready to scan (via your postcard or opening this website on another device to scan samples below)
Scan the photos below to view embedded videos.
Then share your reaction with us to let us know what you think!
You capture all kinds of memories – some you never want to forget, some you share with friends and family, and others you delight others with. We all agree that photos are worth a thousand words, but videos say a lot more. A picture of dad’s reaction to your gift isn’t the same as a video that captures his emotions. A picture of a baby’s first steps isn’t the same as a video that captures the adorable waddle. I’m sure you can think of many more videos you’d like to capture in your life and finally have a way to document those memories the way you do with your photos.
But what can you do with the videos you take? There was no good solution–until now.
We’re introducing to you Photo Magic: a way to enhance your photo books with videos from your family vacations, birthday celebrations, etc. Now you can document and share the full story with both photos AND video. No other photo book company is offering anything like this. We hope you love it!
Why is link is not working?
There are a couple reasons why the link might not work:
1. If you are using an Android phone, the link won’t work because it is only available for iPhones at the moment.
2. You will need to update the app if the link takes you to the Book Layout screen.
3. Still having issues? Email email@example.com.
The link just opens the SimplePrints App, am I supposed to see anything?
Yes! You need to update the SimplePrints App in order to view the photo magic feature. Once updated, click on any of the “Try Photo Magic” buttons above to open the feature.
Why can’t I find Photo Magic in the SimplePrints App?
Photo Magic is a hidden feature and only accessible through the “Try Photo Magic” buttons above. In the coming months, it will be easy to find on the app itself.
The video isn’t playing when I hold the Photo Magic camera over the image. What do I do?
There are a couple things you can try:
1. Try moving your camera farther away from the image so it can detect it fully.
2. If you already scanned an image, you will need to reload Photo Magic for it to work for another image. Reload by clicking “Record a Reaction” and then canceling to go back to the Photo Magic camera. You can also click on the “Try Photo Magic” buttons above to reload.
3. Try it in a well lit area. Low light makes it hard for the camera to detect the photo.
4. Make sure nothing is covering part of the photo.
I can only seem to scan one photo, how do I scan more?
If you already scanned an image, you will need to reload Photo Magic for it to work for another image. Reload by clicking “Record a Reaction” and then canceling to go back to the Photo Magic camera. You can also click on the “Try Photo Magic” buttons above to reload.
When will it be available?
We’re hoping to have it available for your Christmas books! Help us by giving us feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is “Record a Reaction”?
The best part about Photo Magic is seeing the reaction people have to your video and photo book. For now, recording a reaction sends it directly to us, the SimplePrints team, to use for research purposes.
How do I share this feature with my friends?
You can send them to this website. Just make sure to let them know about the prerequisites:
1. Using an iPhone
2. Have updated SimplePrints app version
3. Are logged into SimplePrints
Have fun with it! We certainly do.
I have an Android phone. How do I try it?
For now, the only way to try it is with an iPhone. Grab a friend’s and try for yourself!
Tell us what you think
Have feedback, thoughts, or advice to share? Please email email@example.com or let us know by recording a reaction in the app. Every reaction counts!
Be one of the first to know when Photo Magic becomes available.
Photo Magic is a service provided by SimplePrints, located in Mountain View, California. Subject to change without notice.